Outfits Inspiration cute life Links

Monday 17 November 2014

MAKE A HEART AND SEND IT OUT TO YOU

So the spending ban continues and as previously stated, I am venturing into the depths of my current wardrobe. It's really easy to look at what you currently have and utter the famous line "I have nothing to wear!" So to force myself out of that rut, I went with a heart theme..xo

Pink Heart Earrings - These were given to me ages ago, I am pretty sure they are from Diva



Sulky Star Gazer Wooden Brooch - Powder Pink - Mel Stringer - One of the last purchases I made before my ban. Absolutely adore all her artwork and had the most difficult time trying to decide which brooch to pick out of this series - of course ended up going with the pink haired girl. 

Quilted Heart Pocket Skirt - ASOS - Old season - For some reason I find white skirts tricky to style so this doesn't get enough wear. Reminder to self about white broderie anglais Wheels & Dollbaby skirt that I need to drag out for Summer.

1 comment:

  1. omg this skirt really reminded me of the most recent collection from a UK brand called Isolated Heroes ( I really thought this was theirs and I got excited). If you haven't heard of them, you should check them out. Since the skirt is similar you can see different ways they styled it :)

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete