Outfits Inspiration cute life Links

Tuesday 29 November 2016

SWEET ACCESSORIES - Saturday Lollipop


I think it was about a year and a half ago when I was walking down Darby Street and went into this cute little store called Blackbird Corner. If you are ever in Newcastle I would recommend checking it out as they stock lots of amazing things from small business. Instantly something caught my eye it was a silver chain with a miniature Bubble O' Bill  on it. It was one of those day before pay days, super broke so I uhmmed and ahhed about it for a few minutes. Finally I decided that if I went home with out it and came back at a later date to get it and it was gone I would be completely devastated. So I handed over my card with one hand and crossed my fingers with the other and I took the traditional day before pay day  deep breathe. APPROVED! and honestly it has been one of my most favourite accessory purchases. I wear my Bubble O' Bill necklace all the time and get complimented on it every time I do. 

When I got home I looked up the maker of the necklace, a label called Saturday Lollipop on instagram. It was like someone had made  accessories just for me, one of those confusing moments where you don't understand how someone you don't know knows your taste so well hehe. There was image after image of delicious miniature sweet treats, cupcakes, iced vo-vo's, tiny teddies and more. It absolutely blows my mind that Ellie  hand makes these amazing creations out of polymer clay. I had to share some images of some of the amazing Saturday Lollipop styles I got in the mail the other day. Can't wait to put these back with outfits xx
To purchase any of these goodies or to check out the range head to Saturday Lollipop
Or check it out on instagram @saturdaylollipop





No comments:

Post a Comment